"Shirley" Cottage Retreat Accommodation
The cottage at "Shirley" between Bombala & Nimmitabel in Southern NSW has been luxuriously renovated and is available for holiday rentals. The house is located on a stunning property that features a Paul Bangay designed garden.
The perfect retreat for those looking to truly get away from it all, "Shirley" is located near Nimmitabel in Southern NSW. The original overseers cottage at Shirley has been fully restored and offers secluded privacy with stunning garden and rural surrounds that create an ideal environment to restore and rejuvenate.
A true home away from home, the retreat features a generously sized kitchen with European appliances – perfect for creating that gourmet meal.
The living room centres around a slow-burning wood fire, while the bathroom includes a large rain shower and separate bath. The master bedroom looks over the lake and the stunning rural landscape, and the second bedroom has it's own private courtyard , making this the perfect retreat for up to two couples.
Purposely designed to create a feeling of tranquility, the cottage has minimal technology. It does however have DVD facilities and a sound system which accommodates an IPOD docking station. Mobile phone reception is available, however coverage is limited…..allowing you to get away from it all.
And for those balmy summer or soft autumn days there is the outdoor dining area with its gas BBQ and sun lounges under the trees overlooking the lake.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with european, stainless steel oven, microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine (selection of tea & coffee pods supplied)
- Dining room with views to the lake
- Living room with slow-burning fire and wood provided
- Two queen size bedrooms with pillow topped mattresses, pure cotton linens and electric blankets
- TV for DVD use and selection of DVD's
- Sound system with IPOD dock
- All bed linen and towels are provided
- Bathroom with bath, rain shower and hairdryer
- Separate laundry with washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Stone BBQ at the private lake is perfect for picnics
- The cottage is serviced weekly. Cooking and extra cleaning can be arranged with management
- The property is not suitable for children under 18 and as "Shirley" is a working sheep and cattle property, pets are not permitted.